Give the gift of mindfulness this year
Full disclosure: the greatest gift you can give is your presence, but if you're looking for creative and mindful gifts to give to your loved ones this holiday season, here are a few of my favorites!
1. Gift the gift of breath. Othership: Breathing App helps you regulate your emotions and nervous system through guided breathwork. Gift your loved ones (or yourself!) a subscription to guided breathwork sessions such as Tension Release, Secret Stress Weapon, and Grounding Vessel.
2. Give the gift of Headspace: Help everyone on your list unwrap the gift of less stress, more joy, and restful sleep with meditation and mindfulness. Everyone could use some Headspace.
3. Learn faster, get smarter with Shortform: Are you or your loved ones eager to read and learn more but struggle to find the time to sit down and read books cover-to-cover? Give Shortform's book summaries a try. To get five days of unlimited access and an additional 20% discount on the annual subscription, join Shortform through my special link.
4. Your loved one's new favorite weighted blanket: Nuzzie. Whether you're looking to improve your sleep quality, relax after a stressful day at the office or soothe your anxiety, Nuzzie has you covered (pun intended 😉).
5. Mindful Minute cards: They can be used at anytime, anywhere, by anyone. This collection of cards include mindful activities for breathing, practicing gratitude, becoming more presently aware, and expressing loving kindness to yourself and others.
If you’d like to support me in my mission to create free mindfulness content and printables, click the link below. Please note: There is no pressure to donate – every like, save, and share on social media is also a great way to support! I am truly grateful for this community!
Jacqui, Mindful Enough
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my page so I can continue to share daily doses of mindfulness with you!